Privacy regulations are founded upon three definitions:
1. Consumer – a person who has not entered into an investment advisory relationship but has disclosed non-public personal information to our firm.
2. Client – a person who has entered into an investment advisory relationship with the firm or that individual’s designated representative.
3. Confidential Information – personally identifiable private information, not available from public sources, about a client or consumer. It generally includes name, address, age, social security number, assets, income, net-worth, account balances, account numbers, beneficiary information, or investment history.
Our firm collects nonpublic information about clients and consumers. We will not share nonpublic information about clients or consumers with third parties not affiliated with our firm, except as noted below:
- To complete transactions or account changes, as directed by the client
- To maintain or service a client’s account
- If requested by the client
- With entities under common ownership and control of our firm
- With contracted third-parties who require the information to develop, support and deliver services.
- If our firm is required or permitted by law or regulatory authorities with jurisdiction over the firm
As a client of our firm your privacy is important to us. We are dedicated to safeguarding your personal and financial information. We restrict access to confidential personal information about you to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you.
We are required by law to deliver this Privacy Notice to you annually, in writing. Please contact us with any questions about this policy. If you wish for us not to share your information as stated above, please contact us by:
• Calling us at 314-858-1122 or
• Contact us by mail at:
Financial & Tax Architects, Inc.
12412 Powerscourt Drive, Suite 25
St. Louis, MO 63131
All written content on this site is for information purposes only. Opinions expressed herein are solely those of Financial & Tax Architects, Inc. and our editorial staff. Material presented is believed to be from reliable sources; however, we make no representations as to its accuracy or completeness. All information and ideas should be discussed in detail with your individual adviser prior to implementation. Advisory services are offered by Financial & Tax Architects, Inc. a Registered Investment Advisor in the State of Missouri. Insurance products and services are offered through FTA Insurance Services, LLC, an affiliated company.
The presence of this web site shall in no way be construed or interpreted as a solicitation to sell or offer to sell advisory services to any residents of any State other than the State of Missouri or where otherwise legally permitted.
Financial & Tax Architects, Inc. and FTA Insurance Services, LLC are not affiliated with or endorsed by the Social Security Administration or any government agency and are not engaged in the practice of law.
Content should not be viewed as an offer to buy or sell any of the securities mentioned or as legal or tax advice. You should always consult an attorney or tax professional regarding your specific legal or tax situation.
Images and photographs are included for the sole purpose of visually enhancing the website. None of them are photographs of current or former clients. They should not be construed as an endorsement or testimonial from any of the persons in the photograph.